I see an emptiness in which human beings including me are found to be thoughts sparkled in an ever expanding mind. At first, nothing was there, then it expanded and this nothing is known as God. We reside in his mind. It's absolutely mysterious. Just like the thoughts in our mind are interrelated, everything that is lying in the cosmos is perfectly woven.

The language of God in the hands of human.We speak his language that is even occult to us. It is the relativity that holds the key like a cat is a pet for a kid, but what is it with respect to the Universe! My answers on what I see, I feel are incomplete. But it's a part of an unsung truth.

I can only do things on whatever I know. If I knew that doing something was wrong then I wouldn't have done that. If so, what is sin? I have done all my deeds as of my knowledge then. If everything in this universe is foreordained and destiny is happening and if we cannot change that, what is there to live! There is nothing either good or bad. Everything happens for a reason. It's thinking that makes.

I find nothing around. But when I think about that, it exists, it is there.

What is truth? I think and those appear most in my thoughts are assumed to be my truth. It doesn't mean that those are always so.