A song that sings love, a composition from the heart, the flow of words in the rhythm of nature.
It's the elixir that makes an eighty-year old man to an eighteen year old. The sweetness of honey in a flower seems tasteless.
No I could not forget that day.The world is not enough.My thoughts are waves. A wave that covers the universe. The wave of love.

The destiny of your life lies in the unexpected. It should happen. It should take over your life.
There is something that baffles human mind.
The way she walked in to my life is the path that I have not ever seen. My life got paused at the moment I saw her. It will resume when our hearts exchange the seeds of those unspoken words.
My love towards you is undefined.
Your hand is in my hand!
your heart is in my heart!
your love is in my love!
I could not bear to live without you, oh my dear!
The story of my love has started from those dancing drops of river. The sound made by them is the sound of my life. My mouth became speechless before her beauty. My eyes became blind before her shining face. Myself was breathless...But a love story that was never ever known was written from the depths of my heart.