I was incorporeal. My mind went nomadic moving distances and spaces where time matters nothing, where boundaries are absent. I began thinking……….

I was traveling through a beautiful city. My mind virtually assumed flesh. My ears began to echo the music of life. I was at heavenly high.

Suddenly 2 snakes started fighting each other in front of my eyes. None of the two gets wounded.They began to fly in the air.They continued fighting till my vision blurred and the snakes flew in to the inner holes of the sky.
Again my mind moved to the other end of the horizon. Immediately, to my astonishment, a venomous serpent blocked my way. Perhaps, the length of the serpent is as large as the circumference of the city. It had a towering height. It had black dots on it’s body. It crawled towards me. I started running. But my thousand steps were less than the fraction of a single by the serpent. I had no other choice. No place in the universe found to be safer for me………
               But I found a place, the most safest of all. It was my mother’s womb. My mind assumed flesh and body. I was conceived by her. It was to the world of  creatures called human beings. I became a human. In the world where life is mortal, where love is the supernatural force…….right in to this earth where time matters a lot.

so no time, I’m going. Bye for now….